Travel Health & Wellness L. L. C.
My Travel Health
My Travel Health review
The App is easy to use:
1. Find your destination by browsing or searching from the home screen.
2. When you find your destination country, press “Add This to My Trips”
3. Get a list of recommended vaccines by pressing “Health and Vaccinations”. (If you have not received the recommended vaccines for this trip, contact your healthcare provider). This section also tells you if you need to take medicine for malaria prevention (an infection transmitted by mosquitoes that attacks and breaks down red blood cells in your body).
4. “Packing List” recommends things you should carry with you for that trip (touching the radial buttons marks those items complete). You can modify this list and add new items.
5. “To Do” section reminds you of important travel and health related preparations you need to make before your trip. Add or delete items based on your needs.
6. Save your travel documents and health related information in “My Stuff” section.
Details of App features:
Customized recommendations for travel health based on your travel itinerary. Recommendations on safe travel for sick travelers.
Licensed Mayo Clinic's content for "Health" section provides information on symptoms and prevention strategies for a broad range of travel related illnesses including Jet Lag and Sleep, Motion and Altitude Sickness, Travel Diarrhea, insect transmitted illnesses and many more.
Latest safety alerts are a touch away. Navigate to Travel Alerts and Warnings issued by US Department of State (links provided in the app). While in this section, enroll in Smart Travel Enrollment Program (STEP), a free service to allow U.S. citizens/Nationals traveling abroad to enroll with the local U.S. Embassy.
The app provides simple exercises that can be performed with limited leg space on board aircraft. How? Well, we've got pictures to show you how. Stay fit while on board aircraft and prevent the dreaded blood clots in the legs.
What if you lose your passport while traveling? We've got you covered. Store all your travel documents in "My Stuff" section.
The app lets you store Immunization records, your doctor’s contact information, list of allergies, medication information (pictures of pills, dosages, frequency) and your health insurance information. This information can be life saving in case you lose your luggage and medications kept in it (Trust us, it happens more frequently than you think).
Store unlimited customized items with pictures in the “My Stuff” Custom Item section of the App. It is up to your imagination as you can use the packing list as your shopping list. All information is stored on your device, making it available when needed and eliminating cloud-based document storage risk.
Upon return, archive the trip and you can use your customized lists for your next destination (a great feature for frequent fliers).
Friendly reminder: Keep in mind that this app is not a replacement for consultation with a Travel Medicine Doctor or your primary healthcare provider. Your medical condition may warrant precautions that your Doctor may tell you. So pay a visit before travel.
This is the only App that has information on Hajj and Umrah.
Unfortunately, professional review of the My Travel Health app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.
If you have something to say about this app and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented app critics!Become a critic